Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 3

2-10-09 Monday- I decided that Caitlyn and I needed to stop and get a beverage. My Route 44 Diet Coke was yummy!

2-11-09 Tuesday- My BFF got hired in Dallas ISD to teach kindergarten so we all went to celebrate!! :)




2-11-09 Wednesday- So, I get a little paranoid...okay a lot paranoid...and I had swelling behind my ear...even went to the school nurse because I thought it was serious. There was just drainage behind my ear drum OR my lymph node was fighting off strep...who knows...but I had my Wal-Phed anyway :)


2-12-09 Thursday- So...on the way to pick up Faith (and get Mrs. Dophied a VDay gift) a Jeep Cherokee decided to go all the way across Eldorado and fail to see our cute Toaster. Today...Caitlyn and I got into a wreck.


2-13-09 Friday- We had tickets to the Myerson, but little did Jonathan know my second surprise was a night at the super hip Aloft hotel in Frisco (more pics to come on my other blog because it was too cool not to share).

2-14-09 Saturday- After a long day, Faith played "waitress" and was telling us the specials of the evening.



2-15-09 Sunday- We drove up to Bonham to have a picnic on the farm...little did we realize how super cold it was. Funny thing was Grampa leading us through sticky trees :)






No comments:

Post a Comment