Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 2

2-1-09 We can't take him anywhere. Jonathan decided to be difficult and order steak medium rare....so he got his own special steak at Maggiano's and he thought he was somethin' special. This is his "snooty nose" face...I think it looks like he smelled something bad, personally :)


2-2-09 Yes, this is what happens when you decide Friday afternoon to just "leave everything" and go home. I came back to find my big ol' mess on a table :)

2-3-09 Trying to find a oatmeal that isn't a lot of points, I took a co workers advice to try Quaker Weight Smart Maple Sugar Oatmeal...yeah...it was nasty to me...if you know me, you know I'm picky!





2-4-09 This is the Chick Fil-A cow that our class gets to keep until he moves on to the next class who had the biggest turnout at Chick Fil-A night...hopefully, we win again and he stays :)





2-5-09 Jonathan came home from work and the girls were still awake, so he decided he would read them both a story before we got ready for bed.







2-6-09 Faith had pajama day at school. She told me the whole class got to wear pj's except for one girl who was naughty :(





2-7-09 Faith was supposed to spend the night with her friend, Liz, at Mr. Ryan and Mrs. Brooke's house...until she came down with a fever and sore throat. She said "I only need a little sleep, Mommy"



2-8-09 Snickers is our newest addition to our family. He is a mix between Chloe and Tramp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment