Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 5

2-23-09 Monday: These are the best girl scout cookies ever...can I get an AMEN? Sorry, J, I gave most of them out to my class so I wouldn't eat them. I could not trust myself alone with the delicious goodness :)



2-24-09 Tuesday: I don't remember exactly why, but today was a 2 Diet Coke day.







2-25-09 Wednesday: We love playing some tetris. Notice Jonathan won :(





2-26-09 Thursday: I asked Jonathan to wake Faith up, which he did, but when she went to breakfast, he laid down in her bed and fell back asleep.



2-27-09 Friday: My class was learning about the digestive system and the last fact was a hoot!




2-28-09 Saturday: Don't get too high Brooke...it's only a scented dry erase marker :)



3-1-09 Sunday: My funny husband helping out with our large group story by doing what he does best...being silly :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment